The LMP Bluetooth Keypad 2 (WKP-1644) connects to any Bluetooth-enabled Mac and can be attached seamlessly to the Apple Magic keyboard (A1644) with the included connecting bar. It features a 350 mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery and comes with a micro USB charging cable.
Whether hooked up with the Magic keyboard or as a stand-alone numerical keypad, the LMP Bluetooth Keypad 2 permits convenient and efficient working with numbers, tables, in spread sheets, etc. it features 23 keys including "="-sign, operation keys, programmable hot-keys F13 & F14, delete forward/ backward, tab, clear, and enter and is equipped with a Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 chipset for best compatibility.
- 23-key Bluetooth numerical keypad for convenient and efficient working with numbers, tables, in spread sheets, etc.
- Seamlessly attachable to the Apple Magic keyboard with the included connecting bar
- Newly engineered touch and feel of keys to match perfectly the new Magic keyboard
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery for extended operational time
- Micro USB port for easy charging (charging cable included)
- ABS plastic with aluminum-like coating
Bluetooth 3.0 wireless technology (Broadcom Bluetooth chipset)
System requirements: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
Bluetooth-enabled Mac computer
Power management: Integrated rechargeable Li-ion battery (350 mAh)
Charging: Micro USB port (USB charging cable included)
Keypad size: 112 x 114 x 13 mm
Weight 107 gr
Operating temperature: 0 to 50° C (10% to 95% relative humidity, 25° C)
Storage temperature-10 to 65° C (5% to 90% relative humidity, 25° C
23-key LMP Bluetooth Keypad 2
Micro USB charging cable (1 m)
Keypad 2 not to be used with iPad/Tablet
Windows OS supported with some limitations ("="-sign does not work, clear to act as numlock)
Apple Magic keyboard not included
Transmission Technology: Bluetooth 3.0 wireless technology (Broadcom Bluetooth chipset)
Here at Sozo Distributing, we are not simply a passive market-place distributor; we have hands-on knowledge of the product we sell and have many years' experience in the Industry. If we can not answer your concern or question, our partners will. Please reach out to email@example.com.